Start at $200 – but when adding on any extra expenses shown here, it can go to $500 (often travel is a big factor – as a Celebrant I am willing to go the distance for you). I am always going to work within your budget. Your Final Amount Due is based completely on my services requested & provided.
Guideline for Final Amount Due:
- Personalized Ceremonies — I have no Government guideline to follow so my script will be from experience and dictated by what is asked of me
- Ceremony Selection & Ideas Guide – can be provided and once completed is returned to me in order to know what is wanted/expected and gives me an opportunity to better understand who you are as individuals, a couple or family, before I start organizing / formatting / writing a service / creating a ceremony
- Experience — my experience, writing skills, confident delivery, is priceless
- Location — can be my home or yours / challenging location / anywhere in Canada / Church / Hall / Funeral Home / outdoors / etc.
- Mileage Expense — if a distance away then add extra for travel time & fuel
- Hours Spent on your behalf — i.e. crafting your script using email or phone / obituary writing / order of service / research to fill your wishes / personal contacts / time at actual event / number of adjustments to scripts in order to meet the wants and needs of those planning their special celebration
- Keepsake Package — can be created to cherish the memory of your Celebration of Life or Milestone Ceremony